Press Release Writing Services
Release Writing – We can do it all!
Don’t have time to write a press release or maybe you’re unsure how to go about it? Let
our team of talented writers do it for you. We’ll spend time with you on the phone and
learn all about your company, your needs, or your products and services so we can
write the most effective press release tailored to your specific needs. Each press release
we write will be professionally edited and proofed by an independent editor. Once you
approve it, we will distribute it – all for one low price.
If we write your press release, we guarantee it will be picked up by no fewer than 250
outlets – the highest number in the industry.
- Interview you and review your organization information
- Write a draft press release and submit it for your review and approval.
- Release it for distribution
- Send you a report with all the sites that have selected your press release for redistribution
Press Release Coaching - We can help you write a better release!
Often, a press release needs just a few tweaks to make all the difference when it comes to
getting it picked up by news agencies. We’ll review your press release as many times as
need be to get it right. We can give you pointers and suggestions, and show you how to
use key words to improve distribution. If you ever get writers’ block, our seasoned coaches
can help. This is ideal for the DIY person who wants a great press release but needs to
Writing your first press release can be intimidating; our writing coaches are here to help you.
You can ask questions, submit documents, ask for suggestions – whatever you need,
we’re here to help.
- Review your press release content; is the message clear and concise?
- Give you pointers for title changes that will result in better redistribution from media outlets.
- Recommend strategically placed key words to improve search engine visibility.
- Recommend changes to improve readership.
Press Release Proofing and Editing – Make a good impression
You only get one chance to make a good impression. Let our experienced editors and
proofreaders review your work. Once you post a press release, you can’t get it back, and
any errors it contains are out there on the web for everyone to see forever. Don’t take
chances. Let our team do an independent review.
It usually takes 24 hours – just one business day – to have your press release edited and
proofed. You will receive a document with the edits and recommendations.
- Proofread your press release for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and other mechanical errors;
- Check the sentence structure and flow of your message; and
- Perform wordsmithing optimize the reading level, style, and tone.